SPACE-SAVING WALL OPTION
Wall Anchors (Pair)
With these two solid metal anchors, you can leave your Primal 7 system hanging between sessions. You can install the wall anchors above a door or anywhere along a wall for a secure and convenient place to exercise. Simply slide your system in, and it'll always be ready to go when you are. Each individual anchor can support up to 440 pounds, for a total weight capacity of 880 pounds per pair!
Please forgive us. This item is now sold out. We are working to restock as fast as possible. If you're on our mailing list, you'll be the first to know when it's back.
Easy installation. Tiny footprint. More flexibility.
- Leave it Hanging - Now you can always have your Primal 7 ready to go when you are.
- Space-Saving Solution - If you don't have the space for a pull-up bar, the wall anchors are an equally secure option.
- Super Simple Installation - We've included all hardware, thoughtfully-written instructions, and paper templates.
- Perfect for Renters - If your rental allows curtain rods, you should be good to go. You'll only need six small holes.
What’s in the box:
- Two wall anchors
- Paper templates
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Six drywall screws
- 3.5 in x 3.5 in x 0.75 in
- 1 pound per pair
- High-grade aluminum
A few more items to help you succeed
Women's CYC T-Shirt
Anchor Attachments (Pair)
Frequently asked questions
How do I install the wall anchors?
Locate the wall studs you want to use, and then use the paper templates to pre-drill three holes per wall anchor. Then screw the wall anchors in with the included screws. Easy!
How do I hang my Primal 7 on the wall anchors?
Simply slide the ends of each strap into an anchor and pull down to secure your Primal 7. You can leave it hanging, or pull upwards on the strap to remove it after each session.
Where can I install the wall anchors?
You can use any two wall studs - above a door or along a wall. If you use a wall location, we recommend installing them above your standing height for best use of your Primal 7.